2022 Festival Marketplace applications are now open
Information about the application process may be found in the Festival Marketplace Guidelines.
** PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FESTIVAL WEEKEND HAS MOVED TO AUGUST 26-28, 2022 **
Be sure to read the Festival Marketplace Guidelines first and if you have further questions please feel free to contact the Marketplace Coordinator at email@example.com
The 81st National Folk Festival Marketplace is generously sponsored by The Perdue Family.
The Festival Marketplace will offer festivalgoers the opportunity to purchase the juried, handmade creations of the finest artists and craftspeople from the State of Maryland and the Delmarva Peninsula. It will include both deeply traditional crafts and more contemporary artistic expressions.
Artisans must reside in Maryland or the Delmarva Peninsula.
The below information and more can be found in the Festival Marketplace Guidelines.
Eligible items include, but are not limited to:
- custom furniture
- textile art
- stained and blown glass
- mixed media
- packaged made-in-Maryland/Delmarva food products
Ineligible items include, but are not limited to:
- crafts made from store-bought kits or molds
- commercial reproductions
- alcohol or tobacco products
- manufactured items that have been assembled
- imported finished goods
Additional notes for applicants:
- Vendors offering activities or services such as face painting or photo booths will not be considered.
- All packaged food items sold must be made in Maryland or Delmarva Peninsula.
- The Festival strives to present a well-rounded marketplace; therefore, we may limit multiple vendors showcasing similar items.